TAG: mergers and acquisitions

Germany-based Oase Living Water acquires Atlantic Water Gardens

October 10, 2018By

Germany-based Oase Living Water acquired U.S.-based Atlantic Water Gardens, a supplier of outdoor water feature products and systems to the North American market. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Headquartered in Hörstel, Germany, Oase is a supplier of water gardening products. “We have been collaborating with European landscapers for years and see an opportunity to build on this experience... read more

Juniper Landscaping acquires Prestige Property Maintenance

September 24, 2018By

Juniper Landscaping acquired Prestige Property Maintenance, expanding Juniper’s services to Florida’s southeast coast. Juniper Landscaping, based in Fort Meyers, Fla., ranks No. 34 on the 2018 LM150 list with $50 million in 2017 annual revenue. Prestige has been serving to Dade, Broward and Palm Beach, Fla., counties since 1986. It offers a full range of landscape services including maintenance, design... read more

Lawn Doctor acquires 80 percent equity interest in Mosquito Hunters

September 24, 2018By

Lawn Doctor acquired an 80 percent equity interest in Mosquito Hunters, a franchisor of mosquito and pest control services. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. “There isn’t a company out there in the franchising world with a better reputation, both in terms of franchisee satisfaction and innovative services, than Lawn Doctor,” said Andy Fuller, founder and CEO of Mosquito... read more

Landscape Development Inc. acquires Chateau Landscape Inc.

September 17, 2018By

Enhanced Landscape Management, the maintenance division of Landscape Development Inc. (LDI) with headquarters located in Valencia, Calif., has concluded the asset purchase of Chateau Landscape Inc. (CLI) in Santa Clarita, Calif. The acquisition is LDI’s second in as many months. The company acquired Quality Landscape Care in August. LDI is No. 18 on the LM150 list. With this purchase, the... read more

Stanley Black & Decker to acquire 20 percent stake in MTD Products for $234 million

September 13, 2018By

Stanley Black & Decker will acquire a 20 percent stake in MTD Products, a privately held global manufacturer of outdoor power equipment, for $234 million in cash. Under the terms of the agreement, Stanley Black & Decker has the option to acquire the remaining 80 percent of MTD beginning on July 1, 2021. Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company,... read more

Jain Irrigation acquires ETwater

September 11, 2018By

Jain Irrigation acquired ETwater. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The transaction will close shortly after certain customary conditions are met. “Jain is the technology leader for irrigation monitoring and control, and we are thrilled to have ETwater join our family,” said Aric Olson, president of Jain Irrigation. “After several successful irrigation technology acquisitions, the addition of ETwater, the... read more